We're renting the whole unincorporated town of Pulga. Accommodations range from comfy camping to mountain cabanas to lovingly restored mountain cabins.
A full slate of day-time activities to make the most of this stunning space.
A sandy beach right on the river, perfect for a mid-day dip. Cool off in the shallow swimming cove, remember to bring a float!
From Friday night's Welcome BBQ through Sunday's Farewell Brunch, come prepared to eat.
Soak away the day in the 20 person wood-fired hot tub, right above Dani Falls.
Late night parties on the pirate ship. Enjoy live music both nights, followed by a DJ set.
Dates + Additional Info
Arrival: 6pm, Friday, June 29th, 2018
Departure: 3pm, Sunday, July 1st, 2018
Unique to other Experiences, each Bolt member will have the opportunity to invite up to 2 guests to Pulga.
$490* per person includes:
- your role in solving (or perpetrating!) the Great Pulga Murder Mystery of 1899
- accommodation either in a camping, a cabana or cabin (on a sliding $ scale)
- 2 dinners, 2 lunches, 2 breakfasts
- a full slate of fun activities (archery!)
- live music and DJs Friday and Saturday evenings
- plenty of delightful surprises.
Cost does not include: updated period attire (required!), alcohol, or transportation to Pulga.
*Bolt Members subtract $100